Terms and conditions
You are now on a website that is edited by the French Muscular Dystrophy Association (AFM-Téléthon), a 1901 law association of public utility. Its headquarters are based in Paris : AFM-Institut de Myologie, 47-83 boulevard de l’Hôpital, 75651 Paris Cedex 13.
This website is fully funded by AFM-Téléthon, thanks to Telethon donations.
It is dedicated to people suffering from a neuromuscular disease, to their families and anyone taking part into the Telethon.
- presents scientific and medical information on each neuromuscular disease for which AFM-Téléthon is competent, the research progress and the ongoing trials;
- gives practical answers to daily life matters for people who are concerned by one of these diseases;
- explains the strategy and actions of AFM-Téléthon and reports about the use of the funds collected during the Telethon;
- proposes different mobilization means for Telethon;
- doesn’t host any kind of publicity.
Managing Editor of the website: Monique Karkatcharian, as the Director of Communication and Human Resources.
Deputy Director of Editorial: Emmanuelle Guiraud, as the Deputy Director of communication, in charge of external communication.
Online Editorial Project Manager: Mathilde Regnault
Interactive Marketing Manager: Mélanie Praquin
Interactive Project Manager: Christophe Piton
Operational Web Project Manager: Olivier Sigiscar
All the medical and scientific information displayed on this website has been selected by a team of specialized editors, based on reliable scientific publications. They are validated by expert health professionals.
AFM-Téléthon owns all copyrights over the whole of its website, including images, text, logos, photographs and downloadable documents.
The website XXXX has been registered with the CNIL (French National Data Protection Commission) under number XXXX.
AFM-Téléthon will store all information that you provide, for example when requesting quotes. These details will be used for the sole purpose of helping you access these services. You have the right to access and be sent these details and to correct or delete them, in line with articles 35, 36 and 3 of the law of 6 January 1978; you can exercise these rights by contacting AFM-Téléthon. For more information, please contact the CNIL for information on the protection of personal data, latest news, practical advice, official regulations, health and the internet etc.
Copyright over text and images
Users of the AFM-Téléthon website agree to respect the intellectual property rights over the content offered on the site and will not:
- copy, summarize, modify, alter or redistribute, without prior permission from AFM-Téléthon, any article, title, application, software, logo, brand name, information, illustration or photograph other than for strictly private purposes; this includes copying for professional purposes and mass distribution;
- reproduce all or part of the site on another website or internal company network;
Photo credits :
- RAPHO/Jacques Grison/Jean-Erick Pasquier (photos noir et blanc)
- AFM / Luc Morvan
- AFM / Philippe Prouff
- AFM / ML. Messana
- AFM / Eric Musenger
- AFM / Nathalie Tirot
- AFM / Roland Bourguet
- AFM / Jean-Pierre Pouteau
- AFM / Adeline Bommart
- AFM / Bruno Thomas
- AFM / Laurent Audinet
- AFM / C. Maout
- AFM / Jean-Marie Aragon
- AFM / Pierre Guibert
- Jean Pierre Bolle
- Agence Lubrik/Christophe Hargoues
- Gildas Debaussart
- Christophe Guyon
- AFM Productions
Téléthon’s original song was composed by Mr Marc Goldfeder (http://mgmusic.club.fr/).
Web design and hosting
- Graphical and technical design : XXX
- Content management system : XXX
- Hosting : XXX