There are several ways of making a donation to AFM-Téléthon via our website
- By credit card, with the online donation form. This allows AFM-Téléthon to reduce its collection costs, which means €1 more for research.
- By cheque.
- By making a donation pledge (only possible on our website during the Telethon weekend).
During the Telethon weekend, you can also make a donation...
● at events organised all over France (you can donate by cheque by going to "donation points")
● by telephone, calling 36 37 (€0.15/min) from France or 33 1 44 25 2009 from elsewhere, from 7 p.m. on the Friday of the Telethon. A few days later you will receive your donation pledge by post and you simply have to return it with a cheque in the postage-paid envelope enclosed.
● from your mobile phone to the m.telethon.fr site
● or directly by cheque: send your cheque, made out to AFM-Téléthon to AFM-Téléthon - Internet - BP 83637 - 16954 ANGOULEME CEDEX 9 - France.
No matter how you donate, security in processing donations and transferring funds is a priority for us as much as for you.
Direct donor line
For any questions, call our donators hot line from France: 0825 07 90 95 (€0.15 per minute incl. tax).