Call for proposals
AFM-TELETHON ANNUAL CALLS FOR PROPOSAL
Access to the portal "Scientific Information System" allows the applicant:
- To complete and submit an application for funding for a specific program.
- To log into the database by creating a personal profile.
- To track the status of their applications for funding.
- To respond to requests from the AFM-Téléthon.
- To follow up grants by completing some monitoring reports (scientific and financial reports).
- To consult your requests as Principal Investigator or as Partner.
- To access consent application form as Partner, Director of research or as Supervisor
“Instructions for Preparation of Applications - Updated 02-2019” and follow the indication.
How to apply
Applicants who wish to develop a registry in relation to neuromuscular disorders are invited to submit their project application via the online applicant portal.
Access to the portal
10TH CALL FOR SMA-EUROPE RESEARCH PROJECTS
International Call for Projects focused on Bioproduction Breakthrough in Gene Therapy Technologies
UPDATE: The deadline for submission of the pre-proposal has been extended until July 20th
AFM-Téléthon is pleased to announce the launching of its first international call for proposals for Research Projects on Bioproduction Breakthroughs in Gene Therapy Technologies.
This call will open June 4th 2018 to any project aimed at initiating, optimizing or translating disruptive research toward large-scale production of gene therapy viral vectors (notably AAV, lentivirus…), with emphasis on vectors that can accommodate large transgenes.
Projects will be evaluated in two steps. The first step will be for the applicant to declare its intention to apply by filling a pre-proposal form (link below for the call announcement, the pre-proposal form and the guidelines) before the evaluation of a detailed application. The deadline for such declaration is by latest July 6th 2018.
Specific funding process for clinical and genetic registries projects
AFM-Téléthon is pleased to announce that the funding process to support clinical and genetic registries projects has changed since June 2016.
The applications for funding these projects are now to be submitted outside the AFM-Téléthon annual Call for proposals and can be done throughout the year.