Call for proposals
AFM-TELETHON ANNUAL CALLS FOR PROPOSAL
Access to the portal "Scientific Information System" allows the applicant:
- To complete and submit an application for funding for a specific program.
- To log into the database by creating a personal profile.
- To track the status of their applications for funding.
- To respond to requests from the AFM-Téléthon.
- To follow up grants by completing some monitoring reports (scientific and financial reports).
- To consult your requests as Principal Investigator or as Partner.
- To access consent application form as Partner, Director of research or as Supervisor
“Instructions for Preparation of Applications” and follow the indication.
Access to the portal
New funding process for clinical and genetic registries projects
AFM-Téléthon is pleased to announce that the funding process to support clinical and genetic registries projects has changed.
The applications for funding these projects are now to be submitted outside the AFM-Téléthon annual Call for proposals and can be done throughout the year.
How to apply
Applicants who wish to develop a registry in relation to neuromuscular disorders are invited to submit their project application via the online applicant portal.